Dr. Sachin Wani, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado, provides an overview of Barrett’s esophagus and how endoscopic eradication therapy in the right patients has the potential to reduce the mortality of this cancer.
Video Content Outline:
- Overview (0:00)
- Dr. Wani’s Barrett’s Management Protocol (2:33)
- Importance of Accurate Staging and Lesion Identification (4:21)
- Indications for Endoscopic Treatment (10:04)
- EUS vs EMR as a Diagnostic Tool (12:34)
- Training for Endoscopic Eradication Therapies (14:36)